World Markets Founded in 2003 as a precious metals dealer, World Markets has built a reputation as a leader in the Bullion (Gold/Silver) investment industry. In recent years, we have expanded our operations to becoming a provider of digital trading services from digital Gold, STOs and now to AI Managed Trading Accounts. We are proud to offer our services to both institutional investors such as private banks, funds, and HNW investors – as well as retail investors as well. We take pride in providing cutting-edge resources to our clients to stay ahead of all the latest investment trends and opportunities the markets present.
Assets Under Management
Average Retail Account Size
$225 Million USD
Gold/Silver Bullion Sold Globally
YTD Compounded Annualized Return
Average AI Trading Monthly Performance
World Markets AI Managed Account
From Al Managed Accounts to Bullion, to Digital Gold – World Markets has a truly unique offering for both retail and professional investors alike. Discover a world of possibilities with World Markets. Trader-Operated Artificial Intelligence Managed Trading Accounts. Over 100% Compound return the last Quarter – regardless of what direction the market moves…
Full Performance Statistics –
Strategy Description – World Markets’ AI Managed Trading Accounts feature a number of human-maintained systematic Artificial Intelligence Trading strategies that allow client accounts to trade both traditional and alternative market assets to achieve aggressive returns. The accounts use strict risk management settings that ensure only the trades with the highest win percentage likelihood are executed. The trading system is regularly improved to adapt to market conditions, news events, as well as learning new trading opportunities with machine-based learning.
AI Managed Account Details
- Portfolio name: WM AI Managed Account
- Markets: AI Mananged Trading Account
- Strategy: Long – Short
- Leverage: Up to 50
- Minimum Investment: 5,000 EUR or USD
- Inception date: Feb 2017
- Management fee: N/A
- Performance fee: 20% or 10% (Premier)
- Maximum drawdown: 16.97%
- Currency – EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, SGD, HKD, or BTC
- Withdrawals – Every 90 Days
World Market AI Managed (PAMM) Trading Accounts –
$2500 Trial Account
- Must upgrade within 30 days to continue trading.
$5,000 Standard Account
- Full access to AI Trading on all instruments.
- 20% Performance Fee. (You earn 80% of winning trade profits, we keep only 20%).
- 1% Annual Management Fee.
- Upgrade Option Available.
- Six withdrawals per 12 months period.
- No spread/pip mark-ups.
- No deposit or withdrawal fees besides credit card transactions.
$25,000 Gold Premier Account
- All Standard Account benefits as well as
- Discounted account fees to 10%.
- Ability to test beta systems available only to premier account holders.
- No annual management fee.
- 10% Performance Fee. (You earn 90% of winning trade profits, we keep only 10%).
- Dedicated Regional Account Manager.
- Withdrawals available monthly.
Growth Performance Since January 2017
Discover a new way of trading using WM AI Managed Account –
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trading..?
In 2010, high-frequency and algorithm trade accounted for 60% to 70% of trading. By 2014, this number rose to 75%. By 2017, JPMorgan reported that traditional traders represented a mere 10% of trading volume. In 2016, the Hong Kong company Aidiya, led by Ben Goirtsel started a hedge fund that performed all operational transactions through artificial intelligence solely, without any intervention of humans. “If we all die, it’ll still continue to trade,” – Goirtsel remarked. In 2017, Wall Street had its first 100% AI-powered Equity Trading Fund (ETF) . In the first week of operations, it went up by 1 %, consequently beating the S & P 500 index. Remarkably, by August 2018 its shares rose by 20%. ETF operates on the premise of IBM Watson, a supercomputer processing and analyzing the news and reports related to 6000 American companies. Additionally, Watson continual learning capabilities examined its own performance, in the case of unprofitable transactions, the algorithm would learn from its mistakes to make more accurate decisions in the future.
How much does it cost..?
Typical Managed Account fees are in excess of 30% with the majority of providers.
Our pricing structure is as follows:
– Standard Accounts are charged 20% Performance Fee, and a 1% Annual Management Fee. (You keep 80% of net profit.)
– Gold Premier Accounts ($25,000+) receive a discounted 10% Performance Fee and 1% Annual Management Fee. (You keep 90% of net profit.)
There are NO upfront fees associated with any World Markets Trading Accounts, including AI Managed Accounts, as well as Digital Gold, Crypto-currency, or FX. No “rebates” or “mark-ups” are charged on spreads. This creates a more transparent trading environment that does not encourage account management abuse. Lastly, we operate on a high-water mark. This means accounts are only subject to fees on net profits, with no fees being charged after losing trade(s) until that equity is made back in the market.
World Markets AI Managed Account Advantage And Risk –
- Seeking absolute return to generate alpha in all market conditions.
- High levels of diversification that improves Investor’s performance.
- No correction to traditional markets to help safeguard from losses.
- Usage of flexible leverage, while also effectively managing risk.
- This type of investment is more suited to Investors with a medium risk/reward ratio and a long investment horizon.
- The portfolio can suffer from short-term losses and fluctuations.
General Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Customers: email@example.com
Legal Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments Team: email@example.com